Saturday

10.23.10

slept in.late.
made a poodle skirt.
watched a movie that kym and i particularly love, yet the rest of the world seems to hate
and thoroughly enjoyed myself...even if it makes me bawl like a baby.
fell asleep at 7:30 pm.
but woke up at 8:30 with a sore throat.
hum.
echinacea and vitamin c...show me your magic!
then i organized my itunes (i know. im strange)
and then i discovered a hidden treasure of living in the salt lake valley
saturday night showtunes on 106.5
wha?
my life is complete!
happy happy.
now off too sleep.
peace.

3 comments:

emily janette said...

looove showtune saturday night!

p.s. now i'm dying to know. what was the movie??

All About Gretchen! said...

well i hope you feel better :D and, i love the picture:D

kym said...

That movie has never made me cry more than the book did but i think i cry more everytime i watch it so the movie will probably surpass the book sooner or later lol