Monday

04.05.10

its been a wonderful day so far!
spring break #2 is treating me well!
today i caught up on lots of long lost sleep
and have spent some much needed time on myself doing what I want to do.
i watched gilmore girls (for i won't mention how long)
and am about to start the 2nd book.
i got some MUCH needed homework out of the way,
and read this beautiful article that my friend Heidi posted on her blog
it was simply exactly what i needed to hear/read.
(sometimes i hate that im not in Young Womens anymore
because my favorite part of the year was the YW broadcast)
and after i get off work im headed to the gym!
and will treat myself to tanning...
(dont give me a lecture on skin cancer, im not going to listen)
hope everyone is having a fantastic day! 
dont forget to smile!

No comments: