Saturday

03.13.10

reasons why i love coming home:

1. duh...my family of course


2. there are always awesome presents waiting for me that my mom finds randomly

3. sleeping in a bed that isn't a rock...
(doesnt get much better than that)

4. there are always fresh flowers

5. target is only 4 minutes away
(yay new clothes!)

6. being here for all the great things samuel says

7. savers is so much better than DI

8. no homework. no school. no work

9. boise is just cooler than utah
enough said.

I LOVE BEING HOME!
happiness


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

i completely agree with this entire post

Kym said...

I love the Build your own boyfriend present. haha so great!

Unknown said...

I agree....completely. i would even add that there is not even a smidgen of snow anywhere in the vicinity and the parking lots around are not sopping wet from melting snow. WOOOOOOO!!!!