Wednesday

09.01.10

survived day 1 as a student teacher. woooo hooo!
it was a delightful day. 
i have a PHENOMENAL teacher and the cutest and most well behaved kids in the world!
its a 4th grade 5th grade combo class of gifted and talented students. 
um...AWESOME!
it was indeed lovely!
best part was during my introduction, i brought 10 things that describe me, 
one of them being an eiffel tower statue thingy (duh)
after i talked a little about it, one kids hand shot up in the air, when i called on him he said,
in the most hilarious french accent ever:
do you like french men?!
i was so caught of guard. i just about died!
the teacher was laughing as well, and then proceeded to tell me all about his different accents he does randomly in class.
oh this will definitely be a great month and a half :)
busy, but great.
makes me want to go buy a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils
...or have a boy send it to me it the mail...
hum.....



2 comments:

All About Gretchen! said...

:D how cute:D

kym said...

That is my absolute favorite movie of all time! I can find you a boy to send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils :) I might have to do some expalining first though haha