Thursday

02.25.10

first off i have to mention that this book is one of the most hilarious books ever written.
i have been a huge fan for about 3 years now, ever since my preschoolers made me read it to them almost every single day. but it seriously it is so great. i check it out at the library way too aften... i should just buy it...*hum good idea*.
oh how it makes me laugh..
well...today at work kasidy brought the next to skippyjon jones books
and they had a bonus CD
oh happy day.
seriously, i was crying fro laughter...
people were looking at me
but this woman has talent!
oh boy did this make my day!



also...ordering pizza at work. classic

1 comment:

Dana Cheryl said...

Thank you for the review!! I always want to be my nephews books but I just don't know what's out there aside from favorites from my childhood. I will definitely pick these up!!